iPAD Saver NF1200 and AWC001 Outdoor, heated, locked Defibrillator Cabinet – Package Deal
Buy the iPAD Saver and our ever popular AWC001 Outdoor, Heated, locked Cabinet for an amazing package price of only £1100+vat, or, have a look in our shop for the unlocked cabinet, or to upgrade to the iPAD SP1 Defibrillator.
The iPAD Saver is a semi-automatic defibrillator (shocks on the press of a button when instructed to do so by the defibrillator) designed to be used by a member of the public with minimal or no first aid training.
- 1 set of adult pads included with the defibrillator (note that child pads would need to be purchased separately and would need manually swapping with the adult pads which are pre-connected) – See our iPAD SP1 Defibrillator for a defibrillator ready for use for both adults and children
- Voice prompts talk you through the whole process and an optional metronome can be turned on to assist with the rate of CPR
- Internal memory and IDRA port for handover to the ambulance service
- Preparation kits, spare pads and replacement batteries sold separately
- 5 year battery life (or 200 shocks / 4 hours of use)
This defibrillator is ideal for locations where there is predominantly an adult population (for example a Golf Club).
The AWC001 has been designed to house every public access Defibrillator on the market, including the iPAD Saver. Manufactured from 2mm mild steel and powder coated in your desired colour, the AWC001 features an internal automatic LED strip light which is activated when the door opens as well as a 150W fan assisted, thermostatically (temperature) and hydrostatically (moisture) controlled heating element to ensure the ambient temperature inside the cabinet never comes close to freezing. The cabinet also has a handy storage compartment on the inside for spares, mask kits, etc. The marine grade code lock protects your defibrillator and only allows access when the public dial 999 in an emergency.
An optional window can be included to allow custodians the ability to easily check the status of the defibrillator without opening the cabinet and an optional rain cover can be included to provide extra protection to the cabinet in areas of high rainfall by diverting rain away from the door seal.
A selection of alarms or flashing beacons can also be added to the cabinet to alert locals to the cabinet that it is being accessed – note the alarm / beacon will be activated whenever the cabinet is accessed so it will activate when custodians are checking the cabinet too.
All our cabinets can have the front design customised with your own choice of text or logos, please contact us to discuss your requirements further.